Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Having a few pangs now LOL

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Janie, I told you you should have gone with 'orgasmic' [img]wink.gif[/img] - lol

    Seriously, it's a bummer for you and Michelle but at least Sue won from here, so that's something [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL Terry I wish I had, that word is just so apt as far he's concerned [img]wink.gif[/img] *is thrilled that Sue won* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry you are feeling a bit low Janie - it's totally natural though and I am sure most people who entered the comp are feeling the same atm. And seeing the same word win for someone else must make it seem even worse [img]frown.gif[/img] I am convinced the word was just a way to get entered into a lottery system you know. Or maybe the word thing was just to give Darren a massive ego boost and it was pure luck who won! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thanks for your good wishes everyone - I do feel very loved cos I know how disappointed folks are and yet everyone is being so sweet (even if they hate me really, LMAO!). Maybe you could all write a letter to him from the SOS board members - compose it on here and I'll print the final version off to give to him? Just a thought, I know it's not much....

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •